Saturday, November 22, 2008

Alphabet Movie Meme - something fun... almost.



Stinkylulu suggested this and just like Scarlett up there, I was kind of intrigued.

Oh, who am I kidding. I was fucking delighted. Although some letters were just impossible to follow. I went from a sophie's choice with A and C to I've seen only 3 movies starting with X?! I know! X and Y suck big time, but I would never go for X-Men :D So here they are:

All About My Mother

Before Sunset

Color Purple, The

Death in Venice

Eight Women

Fahrenheit 9/11

Gone with the Wind

Hours, The

Interiors

Jezebel

Kill Bill: Vol. I

LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring

Man and a Woman, A

Nights of Cabiria

Others, The

Persona

Quills

Rear Window

Some Like It Hot

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

United 93

Victor / Victoria

Wizard of Oz, The

X-Files, The

Year of Living Dangerously, The

Zelig


I'm glad that I have Almodovar, Hitchcock, Spielberg, Wilder, Fellini, Wyler, Bergman & Allen on the same board. Though Persona is not my favorite Bergman (that would be Cries and Whispers), Jezebel not my #1 Wyler (I gues that's The Children's Hour) and Interiors & Zelig are far from being my favorites from Woody Allen (try Annie Hall, Hannah and Her Sisters, Bullets over Broadway, Husbands & Wives or Broadway Danny Rose). Anyway, both fun and frustrating :)

Oh, and I guess it all started here, at Blog Cabins.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: