Monday, September 26, 2011

Hello.

I haven't posted in a week or so (or is it 2?) because I'm in Athens with work, lots'a of work I mean. I also have that annoying tonsillitis (3rd this year!!) with high fever and everything wrong, so that killed a big part of my mood for the past 2 days.

But I'm not taking a break from blogging, no way. I hope to feel better and have Jessica Lange's Sweet Dreams post ready this weekend.

Also, this Friday there's the Deborah Kerr blogathon I signed to. I'll probably show up here with a post on that.


In the meantime, I'm quite active on twitter, my account being @AlexInMovieland


To learn more about the Deborah Kerr blogathon, click HERE.


See ya.

1 comment:

Runs Like A Gay said...

Hi Alex,

Hope you're feeling a bit better now, and not working too hard.