Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kreativ people find all kinds of stuff to do...



Andrew is nice. He has found a new way of celebrating blogging and bloggers. By telling us how nice and smart we all are. :) And my little blog has been included among his favorite 7, or something like that. It's all based on a pay-it-forward concept. But I won't fully do that :)

Instead, I'm writing short words of appreciation. To Andrew for being a good fellow blogger who's always been kind to me; and being a person really dedicated to movies. And to all other occasional readers for visiting once in a while and appreciating this type of selfish movie therapy I do for myself. And, because I also need to write a thing about myself, I'll just make public again the origins of my blogging: admiring Stinkylulu's work for months, maybe years. I wouldn't have started this a year and a half ago, had it not been for his wonderful blog. Thanks!



Getting back to facts: I'll finish with 1980 very soon, only that I found myself trapped in work, preparing to move back to Bucharest and all these 2009 films. 1980 will go down next week, plus Stinkylulu's Blogathon!

5 comments:

Andrew K. said...

"this type of selfish movie therapy I do for myself" Ah, whatever. Living is selfish. So do you plan on doing the Best Actress 2009 for your blog?

PS. Good luck with the moving, there is nothing more laborious than packing.

Alex Constantin said...

yes, I'll start Best Actress 2009 as soon as nominations are announced, February-something.

well, it won't really be "packing". i'll just throw the stuff in the suitcases and jump on them :) more the planning, the gifts-buying, the shopping...

joe burns said...

I wonder who'll be your pick for Best Actress this year.

Andrew K. said...

"i'll just throw the stuff in the suitcases and jump on them :)"

That sounds like my type of packing, but to be honest you like like a neat freak.

Alex Constantin said...

I AM! :) but because i'm going home, it doesn't matter if they won't look nice, because they'll go str8 to the washing machine anyway :P